Fjöldi innleggja : 45
Age : 88
Stađsetning : Akranes
Registration date : 12/02/2008
|Efni: HOW TO CLEAN WHEELS Ţri 10 Mar 2009, 15:38|| |
HOW TO CLEAN WHEELS
- Probably the single biggest mistake when cleaning wheels is to use
industrial cleaners, which can contain harsh abrasives. Mild soap and
warm water is sufficient for routine cleaning.
- After cleaning chrome-plated wheels, you can apply a non-abrasive
wax or cream to prevent surface corrosion. If you have clear-coated
wheels, skip this step.
- Don't let tire cleaners come in contact with your wheels, and try not to spray cold water on hot wheels.
- If you go to the car wash, don't use steam cleaners or strong chemicals on your wheels.
- To brighten up your polished wheels (wheels without a clear coat finish) use a polishing cleaner.
- To sustain this great look, apply some wax to keep the weather out.